Company building safety and security ecosystem to connect public safety agencies and enterprises to help protect people, property and places NEW YORK, USA – EQS Newswire – 16 November 2023 – Motorola Solutions (www.MotorolaSolutions.com) proudly rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange, celebrating its continued, purposeful transformation centered on safety and security. […]
You are here:
Duck Creek Pioneers the Next Era of Cloud-Based Technology for P&C Insurers Through Microsoft Azure OpenAI Service
Incorporating Azure OpenAI Service and using Duck Creek’s low-code platform empowers insurers to modernize responsibly BOSTON, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Duck Creek Technologies, the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance, announces a breakthrough initiative in collaboration with Microsoft. This collaboration is poised to empower insurers […]
Dover, DE, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pacific Green Battery Energy Park (Italia) Srl, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pacific Green Technologies, Inc. (the “Company” or “Pacific Green”, (OTCQB: PGTK)) announces that it has acquired 51% of the shares in five Italian projects (the “Projects”) from Sphera Energy Srl. The remaining 49% of the shares […]
A recent report issued by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) stated the As-Salam Mill in Deir Al Balah was reportedly hit and destroyed. This was the last functioning mill in Gaza.
The report said its destr…
The final stage of the Dubai Centre for Artificial Intelligence’s (DCAI) accelerator programme witnessed the participation of 30 companies from 13 countries.
During their eight weeks in AREA 2071, the tech companies worked on developing more than 30…
GMC sports media day crucial in discussing new trends to experience football on a whole new level: Football superstar Andrés Iniesta
Spanish World Cup winner and football legend Andrés Iniesta said that dedicating a day to sports media at the Global Media Congress (GMC) is crucial in discussing new technologies and trends to experience football on a whole new level and ensure that…
Benjamin Diokn, Secretary of Finance of the Philippines, underscored the significance of COP28 to the world in general and the Philippines in particulate, which he said is ‘one of the most prone countries to the effects of climate change’.
In a stat…